Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm overwhelmed!

"I had heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes."
Job 42:5

Yes, I am overwhelmed, not by the busyness of life, but by the power of God! Just in the past month, He has done so many incredible things in my life and those around me. Aside from my own physical healing, he has, once again, taken me back, way back to heal a broken relationship that needed mending. Now I have a completely restored friendship with a family I once considered enemies!

I've witnessed God change the hardest of hearts. People that seemed "unfixable", He has completely transformed. I am continuing to see Him do works in me and my immediate family members; miracles ranging from deliverance from addictions for some to just simply drawing others strikingly closer to Him. And, all of these things came about within God's perfect timing. He put these needs right in the faces of myself and others who needed healing. We just had to be willing to receive His awesome grace and mercy and allow Him to change us. Keep in mind that most of these were not events that any of us sought out from God. They seemingly came out of left field. He just orchestrated these circumstances, convicted people's hearts, worked on these puzzle pieces and then, at just the right time, put them into place, all to bring glory to His name.

His name is power and He has proven Himself to be trustworthy and faithful to me, once again!

So, if you are waiting for something to change or someone to change, there is hope. Do not give up! God knows the desires of your heart and He is in control. He can do anything!!

And never forget, He is especially fond of you!!

Luke 1:37
"Nothing is impossible with God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed to hear that!